- This User Agreement (“Agreement”); ‘İTOB OSB MAH. 10032 SK. NO:2 MENDERES / İZMİR located at the address of , GRİSPİ BİLİŞİM TEKNOLOJİLERİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ (“Grispi”) by https://www.grispi. com website (“Website”) and (“Application”) together with the platforms belonging to Grispi (“Platform”,), including the services and other related facilities offered through the Grispi Platform, regulates the terms and details regarding the use of the Grispi Platform in the capacity of Member and Subscriber (together referred to as “User”) to be defined below.
This Agreement regulates the terms and conditions of the agreement with the Grispi Platform for natural persons and/or authorized persons on behalf of legal entities to become Members and Subscribers. The provisions of this Agreement will vary according to the Member and Subscriber titles of the persons according to the service received.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, the definitions contained in this Agreement shall be understood as defined below:
Shall mean a person who registers on the Grispi Platform by paying a fee.
Shall mean the purchase of one of the Service Packages for a fee to the Grispi Platform.
Electronic Trade Legislation
Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce and the Regulation on Service Providers and Intermediary Service Providers in Electronic Commerce published pursuant to this law and other legislation shall mean.
Shall mean the facilities offered to the subscriber by the Grispi Platform depending on the type of subscription.
Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce and the Regulation on Service Providers and Intermediary Service Providers in Electronic Commerce published pursuant to this Law shall mean real or legal persons engaged in electronic commerce activities.
Within the scope of the Internet Law, it shall mean natural or legal persons who produce, modify and provide any information or data made available through the internet.
Law No. 5651 on the Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed through These Publications.
It shall mean natural or legal persons who access the Grispi Platform as a Member or Subscriber and benefit from the facilities offered on the Grispi Platform within the conditions specified in this Agreement.
Shall mean an online payment system determined by Grispi and integrated into the Platform, which enables electronic collection and is provided by an organization that has a merchant agreement.
It shall mean the platform that appears before the persons who are members of the Grispi Platform and hosts the Services offered by Grispi and on which the Member can perform transactions.
Shall mean a natural or legal person who becomes a member of the Grispi Platform by completing the required registration form.
For the purposes of the Internet Law, shall mean natural or legal persons who provide or operate the systems that host the Services and content.
Shall mean persons who are not Members and Subscribers who can perform various transactions specified in this Agreement by roaming on the Grispi Platform.
This Agreement is valid for the User whose detailed definition is given above; All persons accessing the Grispi Platform as a Member and / or Subscriber will be subject to this Agreement in different forms and conditions.
In the event that some or all of the conditions set out in the Agreement are not accepted by the User, no approval should be given and no transaction should be performed. Upon approval of these conditions on the Grispi Platform, the User shall be deemed to have accepted and approved the terms written in this Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, it should be noted that the terms written in this
- By the Member completing the creation of a Membership account on the Grispi Platform,
It shall be understood that the Subscriber who has become a Member of the Grispi Platform and purchased a Subscription for a certain fee has accepted and approved by checking the box for the phrase “I have read and approve the User Agreement”.
- On the Grispi Platform, the authorized representative will become a member on behalf of the company that has the title of legal entity wishing to purchase Services as a Subscriber, and will upload the relevant documents to the relevant fields. In this case, except in cases where the provisions of this Agreement refer to a natural person, the agreement will be effective before the relevant legal entity.
- Grispi reserves the right to make updates and changes to the Grispi Platform.
In the event of any amendment to this Agreement by Grispi, the updated Agreement will be published via an accessible link on the Grispi Platform. The revised Agreement shall be effective from the moment of its publication with its favorable clauses and all current or subsequent Users shall be subject to the updated terms.
If the Renewed Agreement is not accepted by the Member and Subscriber, the use of the Membership account and Subscription on the Grispi Platform must be terminated immediately. Users who wish to cancel their Membership and/or Subscription account are required to send an e-mail to [email protected] indicating their request or click on the ‘Membership/Subscription Cancellation’ button on the Panel.
- Grispi Platform is a support and sales platform where customer support and sales operations related to customer services are carried out and all support and sales channels such as incoming / outgoing calls, e-mail, live support, Chatbox can be managed from a single platform.
- The scope of the content and Services provided through the Grispi Platform differs for Users who are Members and Subscribers.
- On the Grispi Platform accessed by the Member through the Website;
It can provide circulation,
Members can use the membership panels at Grispi’s discretion and benefit from the opportunities offered by the membership. Grispi has the right to limit the possibilities of free membership. To give an example for the avoidance of doubt, if Grispi has declared that it provides a free trial for 2 months in return for membership;
a) At the end of 2 months, if the member does not pay a fee and buy a subscription, Grispi may stop access to the panel.
b) Grispi may stop the member’s access to the panel without waiting for the 2 months to expire.
On the Grispi Platform accessed by the Subscriber through the Website;
The Subscriber can perform all transactions that the Member can perform,
It can benefit from the opportunities offered within the scope of the service that is selected and paid for from the services on the Grispi Platform.
COMMON RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
1. The User shall access the Grispi Platform by means of Electronic Devices, which the User is solely responsible for providing, and through a valid internet connection.
2. Within the scope of this Agreement, the User accepts, declares and undertakes that he/she will not reproduce, distribute, copy and/or process the texts, correspondence, video clips, sound recordings, files, database or any other elements within the Grispi Platform in a way that constitutes interference with the personal rights of Grispi and/or other third parties, intellectual property rights or property rights under the Law No. 5846 on Intellectual and Artistic Works.
3. The User accepts, declares and undertakes that he/she will not take any action that will damage, block access, overload or damage the content and media providers, websites, Services or software belonging to Grispi or that may be associated with Grispi in any way.
4. The User may not block or disrupt the Grispi Platform servers or the networks connected to the Grispi Platform, including the transmission of worms, viruses, spyware, malware, malicious software or any other damaging or disruptive code, or add content or code that in any way alters or interferes with the way the Grispi Platform is displayed or displayed on other Users’ Electronic Devices. The User may not make any similar attempts to disrupt the integrity and performance of the Grispi Platform, including but not limited to reverse engineering, decompilation, infiltration, interference, reversal, copying activities on the Grispi Platform.
- The Subscription may be terminated by the Member at any time and by the Subscriber at any time within the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement
MEMBERSHIP AND POST-MEMBERSHIP PROCEDURES
- The Visitor accessing the Grispi Platform must become a Member of the Grispi Platform in order to benefit from the membership services offered through Grispi.
The Visitor will become a Member by submitting the information requested in the membership section on the website to the Grispi Platform: (This information will be referred to as “Membership Information”).
In order to benefit from the opportunities offered to Members within the Grispi Platform, the completion of the Membership process is realized by transmitting the Membership Information to Grispi, setting a password by the Visitor and then logging into the Grispi Platform.
- In order for the Visitor to complete the Membership process, the e-mail address information entered on the Grispi Platform must be correct and up-to-date. Grispi has the opportunity to verify that the e-mail address is correct and up-to-date.
- The Visitor accessing the Grispi Platform must become a Member of the Grispi Platform in order to benefit from the membership services offered through Grispi.
- In the event that the password used to access the membership account is forgotten, it may be requested to send a password renewal instruction option to the e-mail address specified at the account creation stage.
- All management and use of the Grispi Platform is carried out by the User. Therefore, it is the sole responsibility of the User to share the user names and passwords of the User with third parties or to share this information with third parties. Grispi has no responsibility in cases that may arise due to incorrect, illegal or unauthorized use of the username and password. In cases of unauthorized and unauthorized use, the User who causes this is responsible for the damages incurred by Grispi or third parties.
- The Member will always be able to update his/her profile information by logging into his/her account on the Grispi Platform and add some additional data to his/her profile processed in accordance with the Clarification Text shown to him/her during the Membership phase for the purpose of performing the Services offered through the Platform.
COMMON RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE MEMBER AND SUBSCRIBER
The User will be able to follow the Subscription types, periods and current pricing at https://grispi.com/fiyatlandirma/. Grispi may make changes from time to time regarding the Subscription.
- The Subscriber shall make the payment of the Subscription fee with the credit/debit card information added to the Grispi Platform. The invoice will be notified to the Subscriber.
- Unless otherwise requested by the Subscriber until 30 (thirty) days prior to the end of the Subscriptions, the Subscription will automatically terminate at the end of each Subscription period. The Subscriber may extend the relevant subscriptions beyond the end of the subscription period.
- The Subscriber agrees to make payment through the Payment System within the scope of the Subscription service offered through the Grispi Platform. The Subscriber shall be subject to the Payment System’s own agreement when making payment for the purchase of the service offered through the Grispi Platform. The Subscriber is obliged to provide accurate and complete debit/credit card information when paying through the Payment System. The debit/credit card information provided by the Subscriber is stored by a licensed payment institution and is not used by Grispi.
- The Subscriber may create an automatic payment order by saving the payment information and thus has the right to use the Grispi Platform without interruption.
- The Subscriber has the right to upgrade, downgrade or change their package. However, in case of switching to a package subject to a lower fee, the change will be applied by Grispi at the end of the package period, and in no way will the fee paid be refunded on the grounds that the package fee has decreased.
- Changes to the fees and payment terms for the Subscriber’s package will not be applied until the end of the Membership period, and new fees and payment terms will be valid with the start of the new Membership period. No refund will be made in case of termination of membership for any reason, including termination of the Agreement during the membership period.
- The Visitor is responsible for ensuring that the information requested from him/her while creating his/her Membership is accurate, complete and up-to-date; in case of any changes in this information, the Member is responsible for delivering the necessary notifications to Grispi without delay. The Visitor shall not be able to make any claim from Grispi in the event that the information provided by the Visitor is incomplete and / or incorrect due to the inability to use the Grispi Platform as required, in case of danger of loss or damage.
- The Visitor accepts, declares and undertakes that he / she will act in accordance with all the terms contained in this Agreement, the rules and legislation announced from the Grispi Platform and / or to be announced at any time in the future, while fulfilling the Membership procedures, benefiting from the Services offered within the Grispi Platform and providing Services or performing any transaction related to the Services.
- The User has the right to make transactions only for the company it represents within the scope of this Agreement and cannot transfer its rights and obligations under this Agreement to any third party in whole or in part, cannot open its Membership in the Grispi Platform to the use of persons other than itself, cannot share the information it shares with the Grispi Platform with third parties.
- The User is solely responsible for all activities to be carried out within the scope of the Platform. The User must immediately notify Grispi if he/she notices or suspects any breach of security, including the illegal disclosure or use of membership details.
- The User is authorized to give approval for Grispi to send instant notification messages to him or to refuse sending messages.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE GRİSPİ
- Grispi has the title of Service Provider within the scope of the Services offered on the Grispi Platform and accepts that it will fulfill its obligations in accordance with the Electronic Commerce Legislation.
- Grispi will take the necessary care to ensure that the Services offered through the Grispi Platform are provided in a timely, secure and error-free manner, that the results obtained from the use of the Service are accurate and reliable, and that the quality of the Service meets the expectations, and Grispi does not have any commitment regarding the aforementioned issues. However, Grispi does not undertake that the Grispi Platform will be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Grispi is obliged to provide the technical infrastructure required for the provision of the Services offered on the Grispi Platform to the User and, in the event of a possible technical failure, to make reasonable efforts to eliminate this failure.
- Grispi agrees to issue invoices etc. to the subscriber in accordance with the Tax Procedure Law No. 213 in return for the paid subscription fee.
- Grispi reserves the right to close or open the relevant Service until the subscriber completes the payment process.
- Grispi may at any time temporarily suspend the operation of the Grispi Platform, perform technical maintenance, repair and updates on the Grispi Platform or partially or completely stop the use of the Grispi Platform.
- Grispi reserves the right to change the content of the Grispi Platform, the way of use, the information required for Membership, Subscription types, Membership terms, payment methods and other issues regarding the Grispi Platform. In this context, Grispi may convert transactions that do not currently require a Subscription to require a Subscription, offer additional Services, change some Services partially or completely.
- Grispi reserves the right to reject the Membership and Subscription application of those who apply for Membership in a manner contrary to the purpose and nature of the Grispi Platform.
- Grispi will finalize the requests for termination of Membership without delay if the necessary conditions are met.
- In the event that the User uses the opportunities offered to him/her outside the scope of the foreseen legal remedies and/or violates this Agreement; Grispi is authorized to unilaterally terminate the User’s use of the Grispi Platform or the User’s Membership or Subscription within the Grispi Platform.
- Grispi has no obligation to check whether the information provided for Membership and Subscription meets the conditions specified in this Agreement. If it is determined that the relevant User does not meet these conditions, Grispi reserves the right to terminate the Membership or Subscription of the relevant person.
- Grispi is authorized to disclose all data to the competent authorities if duly requested by the authorities due to mandatory legislation or sub-regulatory acts. Such disclosure cannot be considered as a violation of information confidentiality or personal data protection.
- In the event that any lawsuit, enforcement proceedings are initiated against the User or a precautionary injunction / precautionary attachment decision is issued, an investigation and/or indictment is carried out by the Public Prosecutor’s Office, Grispi may, at its sole discretion, permanently and / or temporarily suspend the User’s Membership or Subscription. In this case, if the relevant person opens another account and / or if it is determined that he / she has opened an account, Grispi will be able to close these accounts and claim compensation for any damages suffered / may be suffered.
- This Agreement shall remain in force and continue to give rise to its provisions and consequences during the period the User is a Member or Subscriber to the Platform; In the event that the User’s Membership or Subscription is temporarily or permanently suspended or closed voluntarily, and in the event that the Visitor ceases to circulate on the Grispi Platform, it shall be deemed terminated. Grispi may unilaterally terminate the User Agreement of the relevant person in case the User violates this User Agreement and / or similar warnings and rules regarding the use, Membership, Subscription and Service within the Platform.
Grispi, at its sole discretion
- Grispi may, at its sole discretion, unilaterally change this Agreement and any policies, terms and conditions contained in the Platform at any time it deems appropriate by announcing them on the Platform, provided that they are not contrary to the provisions of the applicable legislation. The amended provisions of this Agreement shall become effective on the date they are announced on the Platform, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect and shall continue to give rise to their provisions and consequences.
- Grispi may transfer, assign or transfer all kinds of rights, authorities, debts and obligations it has under this Agreement to third parties and/or institutions at any time, in whole or in part, provided that the User is notified.
- Grispi undertakes that it will not send commercial electronic messages to the User without the User’s prior consent within the scope of the Regulation on Commercial Communication and Commercial Electronic Messages published in the Official Gazette dated 15.07.2015 and numbered 29417, and that it will grant the User “the right to reject the commercial electronic message” and “the right to withdraw the consent given”. This commitment shall not be valid in cases where the User contacts Grispi spontaneously and provides contact information to Grispi for the purpose of being contacted, and consent shall not be required for commercial electronic messages.
- Grispi will be able to notify the relevant person that it has received the purchase request for the Service via the network where the transaction is made and also by at least one of the means such as electronic mail, text message, telephone call.
- Grispi shall not be liable and responsible for investigating the accuracy of the information and content transmitted to Grispi by the User or uploaded, modified or provided by the User on the Platform, undertaking and guaranteeing that such information and content is safe, accurate and lawful, nor shall Grispi be liable for any damages arising from the inaccuracy or inaccuracy of such information and content.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Grispi shall not be liable for any damages incurred directly or indirectly by the User or third parties as a result of the use of the Grispi Platform, including but not limited to items such as loss of profit, loss of goodwill and reputation, expenditure for the provision of substitute products and services.
- Grispi also declares that it does not give any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranty, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose. Grispi’s liability under this Agreement shall in any event be limited to the monthly subscription fee paid by the User within the scope of the services subject to this Agreement at the time the relevant damage arises.
- Grispi cannot be held liable in any way, directly and/or indirectly, for any damages suffered or may be suffered by third parties due to the User’s activities on the Platform in violation of the provisions of this Agreement and/or the law. Otherwise, Grispi has the right to recourse for any damages it has suffered / may suffer.
- Grispi is not bound by the negligence and behavior of the User regarding the use of the Grispi Platform, as long as it is permitted in accordance with the applicable laws.
- Transactions arising from all legal changes that will take place outside the scope of this Agreement are outside the responsibility of Grispi and will be reflected in the Agreement in the same way.
- Grispi shall not be held responsible for any damages that may arise if the information specified during account creation and payment of the subscription fee is shared with third parties and / or seized by third parties.
- Grispi is in no way directly and / or indirectly responsible for any damages incurred / that may be incurred as a result of the User transferring his/her account and making it available to third parties in violation of this Agreement.
In the event that the User accesses the Grispi Platform through Electronic Devices that do not belong to the User or are not suitable for using the Grispi Platform and therefore any person suffers material and / or moral damage, the User shall be responsible for all damages that may occur.
- Grispi shall not be liable for any partial or complete failure or delay in fulfilling its responsibilities under the Agreement due to certain objective impossibilities that may be called force majeure, such as natural disasters, terrorist incidents, war, military practices, widespread epidemics of epidemic/pandemic nature and related government measures and/or intense transportation restrictions, natural disasters such as fire, earthquake, loss of energy and labor, damage to servers, infiltration of network systems; Grispi has the right to temporarily suspend/stop the Services offered on the Grispi Platform until the force majeure is eliminated.
- Grispi will have access to the data related to the Services utilized by the User only if the User gives permission. Grispi will not accept any responsibility in case of any unethical communication and inappropriate content sharing in these records.
- The User agrees that the contact information he/she notifies to the Grispi Platform will be used for all kinds of notifications, including service renewal announcements to be made by Grispi. All responsibility for the validity of the contact information, belonging to an authorized person related to the Services received and keeping it up to date belongs to the User.
- The User will be contacted via the e-mail provided during the Membership process or through general information on the Grispi Platform. It is the User’s responsibility to keep his/her e-mail address up-to-date and correct and to regularly check the information on the Grispi Platform.
- The User agrees that Grispi shall not be responsible for any disruptions that may occur in its services due to problems and/or delays that may occur in the notifications made by Grispi, regardless of the circumstances.
- The quality of voice calls made through the application is limited to the User’s internet infrastructure and the service guarantee provided by the telecommunications operator from which the User receives VOIP service.
- Grispi is not responsible for the failure to fulfill its commitments that constitute the subject of this Agreement on time due to technical failures that may occur on the side of access providers, VOIP operators, Telecommunication operators, hosting providers or GSM operators or similar technical problems that may arise beyond the control of Grispi. However, the services and commitments that are incomplete or cannot be performed on time will be fulfilled by Grispi as soon as possible after the termination of the technical failures caused by third parties that cause the service to be disrupted or not fulfilled on time.
- Grispi is not responsible for problems caused by the telecommunications operator.
- Grispi is not responsible for any incorrect settings made by the User while using the Grispi Platform and any direct and/or indirect damages incurred by the User or third parties as a result of these errors.
- The content and information shared by the User on the Grispi Platform are the property of the User and all responsibility for them belongs to the User.
- The User shall keep copies of the information shared with the Grispi Platform. Grispi complies with the necessary policies and procedures to prevent data loss, but does not guarantee that this information will not be lost. Grispi is in no way responsible for the loss of such information.
- Grispi is in no way responsible for any direct and / or indirect damages that may arise to the User or third parties due to misuse of the Grispi Platform or any kind of use, including use in unlawful business or in violation of the law.
- The User will be able to reach Grispi by sending an e-mail to [email protected] for the use of the Grispi Platform or for questions and notifications to be made in accordance with this Agreement and through the directions on the website.
ASSIGNMENT AND TRANSFER
- Grispi may transfer, assign or transfer any rights or authorizations or debts or obligations it has in relation to the contents of the Grispi Platform issued under this Agreement or the contents of the Grispi Platform, in whole or in part, to third parties or institutions at any time, provided that the User is notified.
INTEGRITY OF THE CONTRACT
- This Agreement, together with its annexes, constitutes a whole. The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement or any statement contained herein shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
- The parties accept, declare and undertake that the parties’ books, computer records, system records kept in the database and servers, commercial messages, instant messaging applications correspondence, e-mails, social media correspondence will constitute binding, valid, conclusive and exclusive evidence in any dispute that may arise from this Agreement and that this provision is a conclusive evidence contract.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Turkish Law shall be applied in the resolution of all disputes arising out of this Agreement; IZMIR Courts and Execution Offices shall have jurisdiction if the User is a public legal entity or a real person merchant under this Agreement.
- If the User has not re-subscribed due to the expiration of the Subscription type selected by the User, this Agreement will automatically terminate. If the Subscriber terminates the contract before the expiration of the term, he/she cannot request a refund of the unused period.
- The Subscriber, who starts to benefit from the services offered by Grispi by upgrading his subscription, cannot request a refund of the unused period within the scope of the subscription if he terminates this Agreement before the subscription expires.
- Grispi has the right to terminate the Agreement immediately without any notice if the Users act in violation of this Agreement.